Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5  All

Author Topic: IsoHearth I: Nkirbit Wins!  (Read 38197 times)

Jorbles

• Saboteur
  • Respect: +531
    • View Profile
Re: IsoHearth I: Signup Thread
« Reply #25 on: June 21, 2014, 01:04:02 pm »

Bump for editing in my #.

ashersky

• Board Moderator
  • 2013/2014/2015 Mafia Mod of the Year
  • Respect: +1517
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 23, 2014, 01:30:31 am »

Bump for editing in my #.

You have a 5 digit number?
f.ds Mafia Board Moderator

2013, 2014, 2015 Mafia Mod of the Year
2015 f.ds Representative, World Forum Mafia Championships
2013, 2014 Mafia Player of the Year (Tie)

11x MVP: M30, M83, ZM16, M25, M38, M61, M76, RMM5, RMM41, RMM46, M51

ashersky

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 23, 2014, 01:31:09 am »

We're at a grand total of 12 (9 NA and 3 EU).  Were the EU folks willing to make NA accounts?

I think we'd necessarily have to do commons + decks to be fair.

Titandrake

• Mountebank
  • Respect: +2854
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 23, 2014, 05:06:42 am »

Looks like I have to sign up to make the numbers odd. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

(Titandrake#1456, NA, 17 (may not be accurate due to arena focus), UTC-7)
I have a blog! It's called Sorta Insightful. Check it out?

Grujah

• Mountebank
  • Respect: +1177
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 23, 2014, 09:45:50 am »

We're at a grand total of 12 (9 NA and 3 EU).  Were the EU folks willing to make NA accounts?

Meh, you guys play w/o me.

KingZog3

• Cartographer
  • Respect: +1380
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: June 23, 2014, 09:46:34 am »

I lose my cards on NA server right? Can't I switch my account and then switch it back? I could make a new one. But I don't understand why because you can still play people on your friends list no matter what server they are on.

KingZog3

• Cartographer
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 23, 2014, 09:48:59 am »

Meh, you guys play w/o me.

Double post. But yeah I'm not sure this is very exciting. Just commons is boring, since there really are very few possibilities. I'll play with dust limits and stuff, but just commons is weird. I mean, just opening a couple packs gives you enough rares to live with a dust limit, and chances are you got an epic card.

Grujah

• Mountebank
  • Respect: +1177
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 23, 2014, 10:52:21 am »

It's a mix of a hassle of actually going through new account things + not that attracted to the format.

Are you sure you can play people on other servers? cuz I wasn't able to add them?

Kirian

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Kirian
  • An Unbalanced Equation
  • Respect: +9411
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 23, 2014, 12:58:41 pm »

I lose my cards on NA server right? Can't I switch my account and then switch it back? I could make a new one. But I don't understand why because you can still play people on your friends list no matter what server they are on.

I believe you have to make an entirely new B.Net account to use the NA server.  New email address, etc., and pretend you live in NA.  Just learn to swear a lot and eat plenty of fast food and you can totally pass.
Kirian's Law of f.DS jokes:  Any sufficiently unexplained joke is indistinguishable from serious conversation.

Lekkit

• 2011 Swedish Champion
  • Shuffle iT Username: Lekkit
  • Respect: +674
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 23, 2014, 03:24:52 pm »

From the BNet launcher thingie, you can actually chose wich server to play on. You card collection and your friends list doesn't carry over. So basically the hassle you have to go through is getting through the tutorial + grinding classes and getting common cards. But you can't play with the cards you've acquired. I guess if someone on either server with a lot of cards and trust is willing to lend their account to other players from here, it could be doable that way. But I'm not sure I would want to do that myself.

KingZog3

• Cartographer
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 23, 2014, 03:38:53 pm »

I believe you have to make an entirely new B.Net account to use the NA server.  New email address, etc., and pretend you live in NA.  Just learn to swear a lot and eat plenty of fast food and you can totally pass.

But I live in NA. It put me on the Euro server without me choosing. I put that I'm in NA but it put me on that server anyway. And yes I have added people from both servers. However, I uninstalled an reinstalled Battle.net (for other computer reasons) and now my friends list in game is not the same as my list out of game. However a few of the people are on both. Egork is on both lists, but Watno and others are not. Try adding people when you're in the game, not on your list out of the game.

Either way, I've played Pops (Kirby Hero), markusin, theory as well as people on the EU server. So I know that you can, just not sure what's up with the different lists. And my cards were kept, so I'm guessing I was always on the EU server.

EgorK

• Apprentice
  • Respect: +74
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 24, 2014, 02:15:09 am »

But I live in NA. It put me on the Euro server without me choosing. I put that I'm in NA but it put me on that server anyway. And yes I have added people from both servers. However, I uninstalled an reinstalled Battle.net (for other computer reasons) and now my friends list in game is not the same as my list out of game. However a few of the people are on both. Egork is on both lists, but Watno and others are not. Try adding people when you're in the game, not on your list out of the game.

Either way, I've played Pops (Kirby Hero), markusin, theory as well as people on the EU server. So I know that you can, just not sure what's up with the different lists. And my cards were kept, so I'm guessing I was always on the EU server.

I am quite sure you are on US server because you are on my friend list on NA and not on EU

markusin

• Cartographer
  • Shuffle iT Username: markusin
  • I also switched from Starcraft
  • Respect: +2437
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 24, 2014, 01:08:29 pm »

For the record, I popped into the EU server today (chose EU through the Battlenet launcher), and added Egork and Watno. Do not let that confuse people further. Of course, none of my stuff from the NA server transferred to the EU server, and I'd have to go through the tutorial in the EU server before I can do anything.

It might be fun to play of the EU server sometimes. More quests for more Gold for more Arena practice.

KingZog3

• Cartographer
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 24, 2014, 02:05:20 pm »

I am quite sure you are on US server because you are on my friend list on NA and not on EU

Over my play button it says region/account and I have "Americas," but when I click my name above where it says whether I'm online/busy./away it says Connected to: Europe. that's why I'm confused.

EgorK

• Apprentice
  • Respect: +74
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 24, 2014, 10:56:07 pm »

Over my play button it says region/account and I have "Americas," but when I click my name above where it says whether I'm online/busy./away it says Connected to: Europe. that's why I'm confused.

You connected to Europe via Battle.net client. It do not bear any significance to which server you connect when play

KingZog3

• Cartographer
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 24, 2014, 11:14:10 pm »

You connected to Europe via Battle.net client. It do not bear any significance to which server you connect when play

I see. Then I'm on the NA server. That makes more sense. How do I change what my client connects to? It can't find it in setting or anything.

PitrPicko

• Baron
  • Respect: +25
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 25, 2014, 06:16:37 pm »

PitrPicko#2221, EU, +-16, UTC+2

Titandrake

• Mountebank
  • Respect: +2854
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 27, 2014, 06:48:03 pm »

On second thought, I think I'll back out of this. Not sure I'll have the time for this + Dominion League, and Dominion takes precedence.
I have a blog! It's called Sorta Insightful. Check it out?

michaeljb

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: michaeljb
  • Respect: +2113
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 28, 2014, 05:23:46 am »

On second thought, I think I'll back out of this. Not sure I'll have the time for this + Dominion League, and Dominion takes precedence.

Unfortunately, I'm going to say the same. I definitely want to keep playing in the Dominion League, plus I'm taking a summer class to finish up my degree so I don't want to have too many commitments. Maybe next time.
🚂 Give 18xx games a chance 🚂

KingZog3

• Cartographer
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 28, 2014, 10:24:16 am »

I'm not on the EU server, I'm on the NA server. Should be changed in the OP.

AHoppy

• Jester
  • Respect: +529
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: July 09, 2014, 12:31:46 pm »

If these signups are still open I'm definitely interested. I still don't have a ton of cards, but I think it will be fun.

AHoppy #1799, NA server, 20, UTC -4
« Last Edit: July 10, 2014, 05:15:10 pm by AHoppy »

theory

• Administrator
  • Respect: +6121
    • View Profile
    • Dominion Strategy
« Reply #46 on: July 16, 2014, 05:48:30 pm »

so .... this happening?

Ichimaru Gin

• Minion
  • Interesting™
  • Respect: +289
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 16, 2014, 05:50:31 pm »

Unfortunately, I'm going to say the same. I definitely want to keep playing in the Dominion League, plus I'm taking a summer class to finish up my degree so I don't want to have too many commitments. Maybe next time.
I'll probably have to pass on this one as well. I haven't had time to play Hearthstone in quite a while and have a lot of other stuff going on. Maybe next time.

ashersky

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 16, 2014, 07:04:33 pm »

so .... this happening?

Not sure we have enough players, unless we want a small thing?  I can put a bracket together.

ashersky

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 21, 2014, 09:37:54 pm »

So...we have 9 on NA and 4 on EU.

I just don't see the value in putting together a tourney.  But if you want, EU could do:

Grujah vs. KingZog and Egor vs. Pitr, winners play for title.

We could do something similar in NA.

Or round robin, where we all play each other?

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5  All

Page created in 0.057 seconds with 21 queries.