Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: [Kickstarter] Drakerys - The miniature game  (Read 1514 times)

Elandar

• Herbalist
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
[Kickstarter] Drakerys - The miniature game
« on: June 12, 2014, 05:15:23 am »

I've been following closely this project and I thought that some of you might be interested. Here we go!

Drakerys is a skirmish fantasy game that features a new game system. Units have a number can do several actions (depending on their Action Points). Each action costs time (some more than others). After a unit performs all of it's actions, it receives a stress token which is not removed till the end of the round (and a round consits of several player turns). When a unit has a stress token, it becomes less efficent and takes more time to complete each action. You have to be careful becase if you spent to much time in just a couple of actions, the opponent might spent all that time making actions that cost less but that might provide some sort of advantage.

Apart from this innovation, the battlefield has vortexes which provide some advantages to magicians and where Elementals can be summoned.

Regarding the minis material, they've confirmed that they plan to use very hard PVC (similar to Privateer Press). Besides, they also innovate with the mounting process of the minis, providing a mechanism that does not need glue.

If someone wants to participate in the project, here is the link:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/dontpanicgames/drakerys-the-miniature-game

They are also releasing the rules in the updates section. I guess that a PDF will be availble soon. Tomorrow I'll explain better the pledging leves! Hope you like it!
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.061 seconds with 20 queries.