Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Post Your Fun Kingdoms to Play [SPOILERS VERSION]  (Read 2175 times)

shark_bait

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: shark_bait
  • Luckyfin and Land of Hinter for iso aliases
  • Respect: +1868
    • View Profile
Post Your Fun Kingdoms to Play [SPOILERS VERSION]
« on: June 03, 2014, 12:23:37 pm »

If you want to talk about Kingdoms in the Post Your Fun Kingdoms to Play thread this is the place to do it.

My game I actually resigned for two reasons.  First, I had to leave due to it taking already 30 minutes and 2nd, I had 0 money left!  The combination of KC/Knights was exceptionally brutal.  The presence of KC/Smuggler made you not want to buy $5-cost cards unless they were knights.  This led to a game consisting of Tactician/Knights/KC/Smuggler/Bazaar where punches were just thrown left and right.  You had to think about each buy and whether it was worth it. 
Hello.  Name's Bruce.  It's all right.  I understand.  Why trust a shark, right?

Is quite curious - Who is the mystical "Celestial Chameleon"?

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: irrationalE
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
Re: Post Your Fun Kingdoms to Play [SPOILERS VERSION]
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2014, 03:38:30 pm »
+1

Also, if you want to spoil it yourself, just copy the supply and the player, and you can easily find the log using the Salvager.  For example, Shark_Bait's game against AI can be found here, using this simple search.
Man. I had four strips of bacon yesterday. Was one automatically undercooked, one automatically overcooked? No, let's put a stop to that right here, all four strips were excellent.

luser

• Tactician
  • Respect: +353
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2014, 03:04:52 pm »

If you want to talk about Kingdoms in the Post Your Fun Kingdoms to Play thread this is the place to do it.

My game I actually resigned for two reasons.  First, I had to leave due to it taking already 30 minutes and 2nd, I had 0 money left!  The combination of KC/Knights was exceptionally brutal.  The presence of KC/Smuggler made you not want to buy $5-cost cards unless they were knights.  This led to a game consisting of Tactician/Knights/KC/Smuggler/Bazaar where punches were just thrown left and right.  You had to think about each buy and whether it was worth it.
I did not expect that, my idea was that first player which manages to create kc-kc-torturer-torturer with tactician help will win

Joseph2302

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: Joseph2302
  • "Better to be lucky than good"
  • Respect: +576
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2014, 05:59:23 pm »

Played a few of these games with MarkowKette if people are interested, http://www.twitch.tv/joseph2302/b/535724831.
Mafia Stats: (correct as of 2017)
Town: 22 games, 8 wins
Scum: 5 games, 3 wins

liopoil

• Margrave
  • Respect: +2479
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2014, 09:47:24 am »

necro'ing this thread to point out that... KC-sir michael-masquerade! Or torturer, but then they can take all the curses.

Honestly, I think whoever gets sir michael will win though. Because the decks are getting trashed to death with knights anyway.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 1.087 seconds with 20 queries.