Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Out of Print?  (Read 3117 times)

werothegreat

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: werothegreat
  • Let me tell you a secret...
  • Respect: +9630
    • View Profile
Out of Print?
« on: May 28, 2014, 02:16:43 pm »

I just checked Amazon to see how much Innovation would be (a friend of mine is looking for games to take to a summer camp, and doesn't have a large budget), and much to my surprise, it was selling for $94.99.  And there is only one copy left.  What.  The fuck.  Is this game out of print now?  What's the deal?  And there doesn't seem to be a listing at all for Echoes of the Past, which I was actually considering picking up.
Contrary to popular belief, I do not run the wiki all on my own.  There are plenty of other people who are actively editing.  Go bother them!

Check out this fantasy epic adventure novel I wrote, the Broken Globe!  http://www.amazon.com/Broken-Globe-Tyr-Chronicles-Book-ebook/dp/B00LR1SZAS/

markusin

• Cartographer
  • Shuffle iT Username: markusin
  • I also switched from Starcraft
  • Respect: +2437
    • View Profile
Re: Out of Print?
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2014, 04:08:13 pm »

I just checked Amazon to see how much Innovation would be (a friend of mine is looking for games to take to a summer camp, and doesn't have a large budget), and much to my surprise, it was selling for $94.99.  And there is only one copy left.  What.  The fuck.  Is this game out of print now?  What's the deal?  And there doesn't seem to be a listing at all for Echoes of the Past, which I was actually considering picking up.
What? Are sure you weren't just searching for the old edition? I got a copy of base Innovation a few months ago I believe. It did not cost nearly as much and there was plenty available.

Searching for it right now, there does appear to be a large drop in stock.
Here is an Amazon link I found with the game in stock.

Jimmmmm

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Jimmmmm
  • Respect: +2019
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2014, 09:09:06 pm »

I've been trying for over a year to get my hands on it. I initially ordered from a local games shop who called me over a year later to say that the order had been cancelled due to lack of supply. A couple of months ago I ordered it directly from the publisher, and a week or so ago I contacted them to say it hadn't arrived yet. The response was that it should have, and they'd probably send another one. Still hasn't arrived, so I'm not really sure if it ever will.

jsh357

• Margrave
  • Shuffle iT Username: jsh357
  • Respect: +4340
    • View Profile
    • JSH Gaming: Original games
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2014, 09:44:13 pm »

Wow, I have seen boxes at every convention I have been to for just $20 each.  Didn't realize they'd be so hard to find nowadays. 
Join the Dominion community Discord channel! Chat in text and voice; enter dumb tournaments; spy on top players!

https://discord.gg/2rDpJ4N

Marcory

• Minion
  • Respect: +1207
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2014, 06:11:46 pm »

Go to the publisher's website, asmadigames.com. They have the base game for $20, as is each expansion--or you can buy Base/Echoes/Figures together for $55.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.088 seconds with 20 queries.