Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Author Topic: SheCantSayNo's Teaching & Streaming  (Read 30168 times)

SCSN

• Mountebank
  • Respect: +7140
    • View Profile
Re: SheCantSayNo's Teaching & Streaming
« Reply #50 on: October 07, 2014, 05:43:06 pm »
+7

Mic and I are going live in (hopefully) a few minutes for this thing where he's always P1 and I can see his hand.

Eras

• Ambassador
  • Respect: +3
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 01, 2014, 09:46:30 pm »
+1

Thanks for the videos, I found them to be very helpful.

I would love to see you play a couple games against bots, I know it's probably completely boring for you but I play almost exclusively against bots and it would be fun to see how you crush them :-)

Thanks again for the amazing videos and putting your time into this!

SCSN

• Mountebank
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 03, 2014, 06:34:21 pm »
+3

I would love to see you play a couple games against bots, I know it's probably completely boring for you but I play almost exclusively against bots and it would be fun to see how you crush them :-)

Thank you for the kind words, I appreciate them!

As for playing games against bots, I'm afraid I have to disappoint you: it's something I simply don't enjoy. I'd much rather just play you some time, if you're interested :)

Eras

• Ambassador
  • Respect: +3
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 04, 2014, 04:38:54 pm »

As for playing games against bots, I'm afraid I have to disappoint you: it's something I simply don't enjoy. I'd much rather just play you some time, if you're interested :)

That would be fantastic! I will PM :-)
Thanks again!

SCSN

• Mountebank
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 07, 2015, 06:09:42 pm »

Starting another jerni lesson 50 minutes from now.

SirD

• Bishop
  • Life is supposed to be fun
  • Respect: +55
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 11, 2015, 09:26:03 am »
+2

Dear SCSN,

the game 4 against Fergesser from your Dom-league war great (crossroads Harem engine) at 29:15.

http://www.twitch.tv/shecantsayno/b/607920280

I enjoyed to watch the stream a lot. Thanks.
Greetings,
SirDagen

SCSN

• Mountebank
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 11, 2015, 03:05:31 pm »

That would be fantastic! I will PM :-)
Thanks again!

Starting this within 10 minutes from now.

Nope, vetoed by Goko.

c4master

• Moneylender
  • Respect: +56
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 12, 2015, 11:07:18 am »

4th Lesson with Jerney

I really enjoy your lessons even though I can very often guess what you're about to say. It's a very good exercise to predict your advise. :D

However, I disagree with you on the first game of lessen 4, that's Double Tactician vs. Alchemist Stack.

Since there is no other draw on the board, double Tac is limited to generate at most 8 Coin Tokens per turn (if you don't buy any green cards and get 8 Candlestick Makers. Alchemist, on the other side can easily generate 12-14 Coins per turn. I think, you misplayed that.
I believe, a start with Candlestick maker / Moneylender would be better because you need to erase the Coppers. Next would be Potion and then get Alchemists, if possible, and maybe Ironmongers and up to 4 Golds ( with the extra buys). You might want a second Candlestick Maker, but probably not a third one. I don't think, there is place for a Pawn before your first Ironmonger and even afterwards it's still questionable since you want Islands to erase your Estates. Your goal should be to get to a deck like this:
Province - Island - 2 CandleStick Makers - Moneylender - 4 Golds - 6 Alchemistes - any number of Ironmongers

Then you can easily buy Province + Island each turn, play it and keep clean. You can then score at least 10 points per turn. I'm not good enough to actually estimate whether that is quick enough to win against double Tactician (because it takes probably some more turns to set up), but the payload is just way higher and it can easily be increased to double Province in the end, since you're saving tokens due to Ironmongers generating a few Coins maybe.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Page created in 0.044 seconds with 21 queries.