Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Thank You for the Videos!  (Read 1573 times)

BraveBear

• Bishop
  • Respect: +97
    • View Profile
Thank You for the Videos!
« on: May 13, 2014, 09:09:25 am »
+23

So I've waited to post this for awhile now because I didn't want my new found skill to be a fluk.

I played isotropic off and on while it was up.  Had a weekly game night that was dominion only for years.  Have read every article and most likely every post discussing strategy on this forum.  I was waiting for goko to get better before I bought it but couldn't wait any longer and bought all the cards at Christmas this year.

I think my highest iso rating back in the day was around 12.  And this didn't change much in my first 400 games on goko not being able to break the lvl 15/4500 mark.

But then something happened.  I binge watched dominion videos for a week straight.  Something clicked and I sat down one night and bam!  Jumped all the way to 5200 in one night.  Thought it was luck.  Couldn't believe it.  But another 400 games later and I'm still right there.

Okay lets get to the point of this long winded post, riddled with self indulgence.

THANK YOU VIDEO MAKERS!!!

I'm looking at you AdamH, WW, Qvist, RTT and many more. You have no idea how much your videos have helped my game.  Reading strategy is one thing but seeing someone play it out is just 1,000,000 times better.  So don't stop making videos you'll always have one fan.

-Bear
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 20 queries.