Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: HoP mini mega turns  (Read 1164 times)

KingZog3

• Cartographer
  • Respect: +1380
    • View Profile
HoP mini mega turns
« on: May 09, 2014, 12:34:23 pm »

http://www.gokosalvager.com/static/logprettifier.html?/20140509/log.5161606fe4b0ad9d06948a25.1399652931862.txt

This game was interesting. Its a HoP mega turn, but the presence of both Madman and Graverobber and the buying power of Grand Market allowed for mini mega turns, and also to use up Madmen, gain the Hermits back, still gain things with HoP and then gain more madmen from the hermits you played.

I won, but was it because my opponent made a mistake by breaking PPR in the end when I still had a madman in my deck? Or did he just not build enough? I had more Grand Markets in the end.

Code: [Select]
Haven, Pearl Diver, Hermit, Woodcutter, Moneylender, Graverobber, Horn of Plenty, Jester, Farmland, Grand Market

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Awaclus
  • (´。• ω •。`)
  • Respect: +12868
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
Re: HoP mini mega turns
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2014, 12:45:57 pm »

I won, but was it because my opponent made a mistake by breaking PPR in the end when I still had a madman in my deck? Or did he just not build enough? I had more Grand Markets in the end.
Usually, if you have to break the PPR, it means that you have already made mistakes earlier.
Bomb, Cannon, and many of the Gunpowder cards can strongly effect gameplay, particularly in a destructive way

The YouTube channel where I make musicDownload my band's Creative Commons albums for free

KingZog3

• Cartographer
  • Respect: +1380
    • View Profile
Re: HoP mini mega turns
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2014, 12:48:36 pm »

Usually, if you have to break the PPR, it means that you have already made mistakes earlier.

he was ahead though. By a lot. I just grabbed 3 duchies on my last turn, plus the final province. I think he thought I wouldn't be able, even though I was actually guaranteed my madman in my next turn. It was in my 3 cards I didn't pick up.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 1.51 seconds with 20 queries.