Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: mail-mi's fan cards  (Read 8618 times)

mail-mi

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: mail-mi
  • Come play some Forum Mafia with us!
  • Respect: +1364
    • View Profile
mail-mi's fan cards
« on: May 02, 2014, 02:38:41 pm »
+1

So I've posted most of these before, but I'm going to compile them all into one thread. So here we go!

The set name: Dominion Fantasy, with 2 themes: Junking, and cards in play.

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Action-Reaction, $2
+1 action
Reveal the top card of your deck. Choose 1: Trash it, discard it, or put it back.
--
When you reveal this from the top of your deck, you may put this into your hand. If you do, continue revealing cards as if you hadn't revealed this card, and if it is your turn, +1 action.

I wanted a card that reacted to being revealed from the top of your deck, but that isn't really a very common effect, so I made it into a little self-synergizing card. Combos well with cards like Envoy and Harvest.

Wealthy Village
Action, $4
+1 card
+2 actions
If this is the first Wealthy Village you've played this turn, +$1, +1 buy

A simple village-with-a-bonus. Is +$2 too high? Apparenty yes, so I changed it to +1.

Invaders
Action-Attack, $4
+1 action
+$1
Discard 2 cards.
Each other player discards down to three cards in hand.
--
This stays in play until you play another copy of Invaders. If you do, immediately discard this and +2 cards.

A non-terminal discard attack that hurts you too--but only the first time. And, if you want to play it more than once, you're going to need more than one copy. Is +2 cards just right, or should it be +3?

Junkyard
Action-Looter, $4
+1 card
+1 action
You may gain a Tarnished card (explained later), putting it into your hand.
Discard any number of cards. +1 card for each card discarded. +1 card for each action card discarded.
You may trash this card.
--
When you trash this card, +2 cards.

Convention
Action, $4
+2 actions
If this is the first time you've played Convention this turn, +1 card
+1 card for every two copies of Convention you have in play, including this.

A village that draws more the more copies of it you have.

Cursed Idol
Treasure-Attack-Tarnisher, $5
Worth $1
Each other player gains a Tarnished card. If this is not the first time you've played a Cursed Idol this turn, gain a Tarnished card.

The infamous Treasure-Attack. I thought the best way to make it was to make it hurt yourself if you played it more than once.

Mad Scientist
Action, $5.
+$2
Reveal any number of cards from your hand. If their combined cost is at least $4, trash them. If you do, gain a Positive and a Negative Ion from their piles, putting them on top of your deck.

Positive Ion
Action-Ion, $0*
+2 cards
+1 buy
Discard all Positive Ions from your hand (or reveal a hand with no Positive Ions).
You may play a Negative Ion from your hand.

Negative Ion
Action-Ion, $0*
+1 action
+$2
Discard all Negative Ions from your hand (or reveal a hand with no Negative Ions).
You may play a Positive Ion from your hand.

An old idea I had once. Fun fact: these were first posted in the Bad Card Ideas thread.

Titan
Action-Attack, $6
+2 cards
Reveal your hand. If you revealed a...
...Curse, each other player discards down to 3 cards in hand
...Copper, each other player gains a Curse and a Copper, putting them into his hand.

Tarnished Cards
SET UP: If there are any Tarnisher cards in the kingdom, replace the Curses with these. The same rules apply--10 Tarnished cards per player minus 10.
Each Tarnished Card has this clause after the text written below: "If you trash this in any other way, put this into your hand." They are each worth -1 VP, and their type is "Action-Curse-Tarnished."

Tarnished Well
+1 action. Trash a card costing at least $3 from your hand. If you do, trash this card.

Tarnished Grave
+1 action. Discard 2 cards. If you do, trash this card.

Tarnished Fortune
Reveal cards from the top of your deck until you reveal a Victory or Tarnished card. Put that card back on top of your deck and discard the rest. If you do, trash this card.

Tarnished Gift
+1 action. Gain a Copper, putting it on top of your deck. If you do, trash this card.

Tarnished Maps
+1 action. The player to your left looks at the top 3 cards of your deck and either discards them or puts them back in any order, his choice. If he does, trash this card.

It's not nearly complete yet, but what do you guys think?
« Last Edit: May 20, 2014, 11:24:57 pm by mail-mi »
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

silverspawn

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: sty.silver
  • Respect: +3188
    • View Profile
Re: mail-mi's fan cards
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2014, 05:28:04 pm »

can you keep the price at a consistent place? preferably under the title, or in the same line. f.e. it's quite hard to say something about invaders, because you forgot to add how much it's worth

on to the cards

Sorcerer's Apprentice is interesting. there will be times when you can easily get lots of them in your hand with its reacion, but they don't draw, so it's not that easy to abuse. reveal/sifting might be an interesting combo

A simple village-with-a-bonus. Is +$2 too high?
yes. as it is, you will open with it on like 90% of all boards and always always open it over silver. i actually don't think the "if you played this the first time this turn" effect is that interesting, but if you do it, +1$ is more than enough to make it a strong $4 village

Convention: I'm not sure if the idea has potential, but as it is the card is really awful. you need to play 2 to even make it a normal village, and 4 to make it a boomtown. overall, you need to play it 5 times to have a total card advantage of 1. this card could easily cost $3 and would still be weak.

Mad Scientist - so, if it works, you get rid of a lot of junk, and next turn you have a bonus of +1 card, +1 buy, +2$, along with two mediocre cards. I think that's weak, but I'm not sure. You should playtest that... also, there is a wording issue:

You may trash any number of cards from your hand whose combined cost totals at least $4
this is problematic because it can cause situations in which you are doing stuff only to realise that you aren't allowed to half way in. that doesn't break the game, but it's somehting no official card does, so I wouldn't encourage it. A simple fix that does the same looks like this:
You may reveal any number of cards from your hand. If their total worth is 4$ or higher, trash them and gain...

the basic idea (trash stuff, if you trashed at least XX, good stuff happens), seems promising to me.

Titan: The problem with this card is the self countering aspect, similar to possession. The copper attack is quite strong, so you're going to want it, then your opponent gets one too, and you're going to want it even more because now you got curses. the more curses are flying around the better the card gets, until it dominates everything.

tarnished cards: whew, these will be really hard to get right. their powerlevel seems to vary quite heavily to me... which is kinda the case for ruins too, but not to this extent. the main problem i see is that tarnished cards are a lot less harmful than curses, but your setup makes conventional junkers use them, so all junkers that are balanced for normal curses become really weak. sea hag is awful with tarnished cards, witch is pretty weak, soothsayer probably helps your opponent, etc. I understand why you don't want to have 2 piles of curses though. I wouldn't really know how to resolve this problem...
« Last Edit: May 02, 2014, 05:36:50 pm by silverspawn »

luser

• Tactician
  • Respect: +352
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2014, 06:33:03 pm »

So I've posted most of these before, but I'm going to compile them all into one thread. So here we go!

The set name: Dominion Fantasy, with 2 themes: Junking, and cards in play.

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Action-Reaction, $2
+1 action
Reveal the top card of your deck. Choose 1: Trash it, discard it, or put it back.
--
When you reveal this from the top of your deck, you may put this into your hand. If you do, continue revealing cards as if you hadn't revealed this card, and if it is your turn, +1 action.

I wanted a card that reacted to being revealed from the top of your deck, but that isn't really a very common effect, so I made it into a little self-synergizing card. Combos well with cards like Envoy and Harvest.

I am not sure how much is it useful. A more interesting variant is cantrip version priced at 4/5.

Wealthy Village
+1 card
+2 actions
If this is the first Wealthy Village you've played this turn, +$2, +1 buy
Action $4

You should not give +buy, its better than worker village. I would move +2 to second play of village which kicks later.
Invaders
+1 action
+$2
Discard 2 cards.
--
This stays in play until you play another copy of Invaders. If you do, immediately discard this and +2 cards.

A non-terminal discard attack that hurts you too--but only the first time. And, if you want to play it more than once, you're going to need more than one copy. Is +2 cards just right, or should it be +3?

Its quite strong for 4 and I am not sure about costing 5. With 2 cards its nonterminal militia with sifting and spamming these looks quite effective. With 3 cards it is stronger than warehouse and militia combined.

Junkyard (Version A)
Action-Tarnisher, $5
+2 cards
Discard any number of cards. +1 card for each card discarded. +1 card for each action card discarded.
You may trash this card.
--

Junkyard (Version B)
Action-Tarnisher, $5
+1 card
+1 action
You may trash this card.
--

Which is better--the one with plus action or without?
Why would anybody used may gain tarnished card clause? If its for next sentence then you need formulate that 'If you do then ..."

[/quote]

Cursed Idol
Treasure-Attack-Tarnisher, $5
Worth $2
Each other player gains a Tarnished card. If this is not the first time you've played a Cursed Idol this turn, gain a Tarnished card.

The infamous Treasure-Attack. I thought the best way to make it was to make it hurt yourself if you played it more than once.
[/quote]
Looks quite strong, I would prefer it to witch. Perhaps make it copper with attack.

Titan
Action-Attack, $6
+2 cards
Reveal your hand. If you revealed a...
...Curse, each other player discards down to 3 cards in hand
...Copper, each other player gains a Curse and a Copper, putting them into his hand.

This card looks quite weak. At 6 it is overpriced, if you buy it you will have bad economy because you did not buy gold.

Attack looks weak, Once you buy 4 other cards you hit copper with probability less than 1/2 which is worse than witch which deals 2 curses per two plays. A discard when hitting curse also looks bit weak as opponent with junked deck would probably discard estate/curse.

You could forget adding titan to engine, with trashing it will not trigger enough. Only engines that synergize with this are stables and apothecary where in mirror match copper is gift.

Tables

• Margrave
  • Build more Bridges in the King's Court!
  • Respect: +3347
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2014, 06:43:49 pm »

Everything I don't comment on, I think looks okay.

Wealthy Village
+1 card
+2 actions
If this is the first Wealthy Village you've played this turn, +$2, +1 buy
Action $4

Yes, it is. The first wealthy village each turn is a Grand Market. In fact, it's better than a Grand Market. I expect that most strategies are going to open with it, and if they don't will pick one up fairly soon. I would probably start at +$1, +1 buy and work from there. I doubt that'll be too weak - the first is a Bazzar with +1 buy, that's not bad. Every other one is a Village, that's still okay, and it definitely means with lots of them you're getting to 2 buys.

Invaders
+1 action
+$2
Discard 2 cards.
--

How much does this cost? It sounds pretty strong to me, overall, so I expect $5 or $6? I don't think it wants to be +3 cards, then it becomes a cantrip sifter Conspirator ish thing, that sounds too good.

Junkyard (Version A)
Action-Tarnisher, $5
+2 cards
You may trash this card.
--

Junkyard (Version B)
Action-Tarnisher, $5
+1 card
+1 action
You may trash this card.
--

Which is better--the one with plus action or without?

I prefer the terminal one but I can see the argument for it being non-terminal. I think it's much much stronger as a non-terminal though, quickly becoming a draw engine. Also maybe wording could be improved, just to make it easier to see that discarding an action card gives +2 cards total.

Convention
Action, $5
+2 actions
+1 card for every two copies of Convention you have in play.

Probably best to word it as 'every two copies... counting this' in some form.

Finally, Tarnished cards probably don't need or want the Tarnisher subtype, in the same way that Ruins don't have the Looter subtype.
...spin-offs are still better for all of the previously cited reasons.
But not strictly better, because the spinoff can have a different cost than the expansion.

scott_pilgrim

• Saboteur
  • Respect: +2144
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2014, 01:07:35 pm »

Convention
Action, $5
+2 actions
+1 card for every two copies of Convention you have in play.

I think you have to play 5 conventions in a turn before they are overall better than vanillage.  After one you have a 4-card hand, after two, 4 cards, after three, 4 cards still, after four, 5 cards (so you're now the same as having played four vanillages), and then after five you are actually coming out better than vanillage.  But it's so hard to load up on $5 cards that it's probably going to be hard to play 5 or more per turn, and the benefit of playing 5 of them is just +1 card.  In the kind of deck where convention might be better than vanillage, you probably have a really thin deck to line up all those conventions anyway, so the non-terminal draw is not that great.

Aside from that, I'm not sure I like a card that explicitly benefits you for playing more copies of itself (kind of similar to Cultist), so even if you adjust the balance I'm not sure it would be fun to play.

Also, I agree with others that +$2 is too much for Wealthy Village.  It would probably be fine at +$1, and maybe without the +buy too.  The difference between +3 buys and +2 buys is a lot smaller than the difference between +2 buys and +1 buy, so it may compare favorably to Worker's Village, but it's hard to say.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2014, 12:50:49 pm »

Made some changes to the OP. Thanks for the comments!
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2014, 11:19:59 pm »

Making a few changes:

Cursed Idol only give $1
Invaders only gives +$1
Mad Scientist gives +$2
Junkyard is a looter and costs $4
Convention gives +1 card on first play, and costs $4
And, images, courtesy of Showdown35.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2014, 11:25:32 pm by mail-mi »

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2014, 05:18:43 pm »

Idea: Convention says "+1 card per 2 conventions in play, rounded up."

LastFootnote

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: LastFootnote
  • Respect: +10721
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2014, 12:26:46 pm »

I think you've got some good ideas. I think I've talked about some of them elsewhere, but some of these cards have changed and probably some of my opinions have changed too.

First of all, Tarnished Cards. I don't think it's worth having a stack of 50 of them to do this. We have Ruins, and although these are quite different from Ruins, they fulfill a similar role. My recommendation is to not have any effects that hand Tarnished cards out to other players, instead reserving them for penalties a la Death Cart and Junkyard. Also, have Tarnished cards return to their pile when you play them. With these two things combined, you can get away with having a much smaller stack of Tarnished cards.

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Action-Reaction, $2
+1 action
--

You had me until "and if it's your turn, +1 Action". that pushes the card from exotic to overly-complex. I would add +$1 to the top if you have room. That way you get something out of the self-synergy and the Action gets a buff, which I think it needs. So:

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Action-Reaction, $2
+1 Action
+$1
Reveal the top card of your deck. Trash it, discard it, or put it back.
--
When you reveal this from the top of your deck, you may put it into your hand. If you do, reveal another card in its place.

Probably that will fit on the card.

Wealthy Village
Action, $4
+1 card
+2 actions
If this is the first Wealthy Village you've played this turn, +$1, +1 buy

Still too much of an auto-buy. How about, "If this is the third time you've played a Wealthy Village this turn, {bonus}." The bonus doesn't even have to be vanilla. It could be "Gain a Gold" or something.

Invaders
Action-Attack, $4
+1 action
+$1
Discard 2 cards.
--

Kind of complex for what it does. If you want a one-time penalty, maybe just gain a Tarnished card when you gain this? I guess that doesn't get you the "I need two copies of this to play it more than once", which is kind of a cool thing. Actually, that's the most interesting part of the card. Why not simplify the rest of it? (Also, I just realized that the discard ability allows you to draws and play an Invaders several times in the same turn.)

Invaders
Action-Attack, $4
+1 Buy
+$3
--
During your Clean-up phase, when you discard your cards, leave one copy of Invaders in play.

More later.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2014, 07:54:32 pm »

I think you've got some good ideas. I think I've talked about some of them elsewhere, but some of these cards have changed and probably some of my opinions have changed too.

First of all, Tarnished Cards. I don't think it's worth having a stack of 50 of them to do this. We have Ruins, and although these are quite different from Ruins, they fulfill a similar role. My recommendation is to not have any effects that hand Tarnished cards out to other players, instead reserving them for penalties a la Death Cart and Junkyard. Also, have Tarnished cards return to their pile when you play them. With these two things combined, you can get away with having a much smaller stack of Tarnished cards.
That's a good idea. I'll have to try that out.

You had me until "and if it's your turn, +1 Action". that pushes the card from exotic to overly-complex. I would add +$1 to the top if you have room. That way you get something out of the self-synergy and the Action gets a buff, which I think it needs. So:

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Action-Reaction, $2
+1 Action
+$1
Reveal the top card of your deck. Trash it, discard it, or put it back.
--
When you reveal this from the top of your deck, you may put it into your hand. If you do, reveal another card in its place.

Probably that will fit on the card.
The +1 action is there for if you reveal it with, say, Harvest or Envoy. I do like the addition of the +$1, I'll probably keep it like that.

Still too much of an auto-buy. How about, "If this is the third time you've played a Wealthy Village this turn, {bonus}." The bonus doesn't even have to be vanilla. It could be "Gain a Gold" or something.
Hm. I don't think it's too strong, but I'll think about it.

Kind of complex for what it does. If you want a one-time penalty, maybe just gain a Tarnished card when you gain this? I guess that doesn't get you the "I need two copies of this to play it more than once", which is kind of a cool thing. Actually, that's the most interesting part of the card. Why not simplify the rest of it? (Also, I just realized that the discard ability allows you to draws and play an Invaders several times in the same turn.)

Invaders
Action-Attack, $4
+1 Buy
+$3
--
During your Clean-up phase, when you discard your cards, leave one copy of Invaders in play.

More later.
I liked the cycling, but I see the problem that if you have less than 7 cards in your deck you can discard and play invaders an indefinite number of times. This new one looks too much like Militia for my tastes though. Hm...

Archetype

• Jester
  • Suffers from Fancy Play Syndrom
  • Respect: +690
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2014, 02:42:59 am »
+1

The problem with Wealthy Village isn't that it's strictly too powerful, it's that it's a card you'll always pick one up purely to capitalize on that first play bonus. Doing something like what LFN said makes the players have to commit to using that card if they want the bonus.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2014, 02:45:05 am by Archetype »

liopoil

• Margrave
  • Respect: +2479
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2014, 07:24:04 am »

The reason crossroads work is that a vanilla "+3 actions" isn't always useful.

LibraryAdventurer

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: LibraryAdventurer
  • I wish my username had the links like it once did.
  • Respect: +1674
    • View Profile
Re: mail-mi's fan cards (fan-card necromancy)
« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2015, 01:05:55 am »

The card I'm most interested in here is Sorcerer's Apprentice. If it was a treasure, then it wouldn't need the complication of the "if this is your turn, +1 action" at the end. Then it would have to cost more than $2 (which is kind of a shame since it's hard to come up with good $2 cost fan-made cards).

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Cost $3 (or $4?)  Treasure - Reaction
Worth $1.
When you play this, reveal the top card of your deck: trash it, discard it, or put it back.
-
When you reveal this from the top of your deck, you may put it into your hand. If you do, continue revealing cards as if you hadn't revealed this card.

What do you think?

PS: I sometimes keep bookmarks of fan-made card threads that I didn't feel like putting the thought into them when I first saw them, but wanted to look at again later. That's why I came back to this thread.

ConMan

• Saboteur
  • Respect: +1705
    • View Profile
Re: mail-mi's fan cards (fan-card necromancy)
« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2015, 02:06:42 am »

The card I'm most interested in here is Sorcerer's Apprentice. If it was a treasure, then it wouldn't need the complication of the "if this is your turn, +1 action" at the end. Then it would have to cost more than $2 (which is kind of a shame since it's hard to come up with good $2 cost fan-made cards).
Does it need that clause any more? With Caravan Guard, we have the new ruling that you *can* get +Actions and +Coins on other players' turns, they just vanish at the end of that turn with (currently) no benefit to you.

Asper

• Governor
  • Respect: +5345
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 28, 2015, 01:50:13 pm »

I think i like the idea of Invaders - you always end up with one less than you bought, and if you only have one, it's a one-shot even. I'm not sure i like how it's implemented, though. You might want to set it aside instead of keeping it around, or - even better - use the new Reserve Mechanic:

Invaders, Action-Attack-Reserve, $4
Some vanilla bonus.
Some attack.
Put this on your Tavern mat
--
When you play another Invaders, you may call this for some bonus.

Not sure it needs the negative effect on play - playing with one card less than you bought is bad enough, and it seems glued on anyhow. Also negative effects in general are usually rather unpopular.

Asper

• Governor
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2015, 12:24:18 pm »
+1

Allright, why is nobody talking about the cool idea that Invaders is? Seriously, i like the "you get one less than you own" thing so much i'd like it to be my own idea. Actually, i couldn't help making a mockup for a card using the mechanic (though i implemented it differently and chose a more simple effect).

Invaders, Action - Reserve
*some effect*
Discard a Invaders from your Tavern Mat. Put this on your Tavern Mat.

Mail-mi, you're free to use my implementation of the mechanic. If you hate it, i'm curious to see what's going to happen with Invaders either way. (Not posting the mockup here because that would disctract too much from your cards).

GendoIkari

• Adventurer
  • Respect: +10741
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2015, 04:38:39 pm »
+1

In some ways, Fool's Gold and Treasure Map are cards that you end up having 1 less than you bought.
Check out my F.DS extension for Chrome! Card links; Dominion icons, and maybe more! http://forum.dominionstrategy.com/index.php?topic=13363.0

Thread for Firefox version:
http://forum.dominionstrategy.com/index.php?topic=16305.0

LastFootnote

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: LastFootnote
  • Respect: +10721
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2015, 05:47:12 pm »
+1

Allright, why is nobody talking about the cool idea that Invaders is? Seriously, i like the "you get one less than you own" thing so much i'd like it to be my own idea. Actually, i couldn't help making a mockup for a card using the mechanic (though i implemented it differently and chose a more simple effect).

*some effect*

Mail-mi, you're free to use my implementation of the mechanic. If you hate it, i'm curious to see what's going to happen with Invaders either way. (Not posting the mockup here because that would disctract too much from your cards).

I agree that Reserve is a very elegant way to do this particular mechanic. I would probably say, "If there isn't an Invaders on your Tavern mat, put this on your Tavern mat."

Asper

• Governor
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2015, 07:40:37 pm »

*some effect*

I agree that Reserve is a very elegant way to do this particular mechanic. I would probably say, "If there isn't an Invaders on your Tavern mat, put this on your Tavern mat."

Why did it never occur to me to just place the first one there and leave the rest alone...?

On the other hand, it sounds less special now. Ah well, for the original Invaders with its "call" effect it's still resonable.

Edit: Oops, no, it's not. See my post below.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2015, 07:01:26 am by Asper »

Asper

• Governor
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2015, 10:51:21 am »

Edit: Using LastFootnote's suggestion:

You could implement Invaders like this:

Invaders, Action-Attack, $4
+1 Action
+$1
Each other player discards down to 3 cards in hand.
If you have no Invaders set aside, set this aside and discard 2 cards.

No Peddler interaction, but i think that one's not worth it.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2015, 07:01:51 am by Asper »

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 05, 2015, 10:07:04 am »

Oh, right, these.

Anyone can have any of these for fan sets if they desire.

Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.06 seconds with 20 queries.