Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Playtested fan card: Taskmaster from Guilds contest  (Read 884 times)

LibraryAdventurer

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: LibraryAdventurer
  • I wish my username had the links like it once did.
  • Respect: +1686
    • View Profile
Playtested fan card: Taskmaster from Guilds contest
« on: April 17, 2014, 02:32:46 am »
+1

Played a few games with this version of the Taskmaster card from the Guilds contest (I don't know who designed this card- it isn't mine).  This version isn't the original, but I think it was suggested in the contest thread IIRC. Or maybe I just tweaked it. I don't remember.

Taskmaster
$4 Action
Choose and turn sideways one unturned card on the Taskmaster mat. This is that card until it leaves play. Whenever there are 4 or more sideways cards on the mat, return them all to normal position. | Setup: Put the randomizers for 5 cards each costing up to $4 on the Taskmaster mat face-up.

The first game we played with it, it really seemed overpowered (and similar to Band of Misfits). So after the first game we changed the setup to use 5 cards costing up to $3. After that tweak, we agreed it's a balanced and fun card (although there was some AP when deciding which card to play it as).

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Awaclus
  • (´。• ω •。`)
  • Respect: +12868
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
Re: Playtested fan card: Taskmaster from Guilds contest
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2014, 02:43:31 am »
+2

(I don't know who designed this card- it isn't mine).
So you only know who designed Mine?
Bomb, Cannon, and many of the Gunpowder cards can strongly effect gameplay, particularly in a destructive way

The YouTube channel where I make musicDownload my band's Creative Commons albums for free
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.106 seconds with 20 queries.