Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Hi there  (Read 1269 times)

assemble_me

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: assemble me
  • Dominion stream/yt junkie
  • Respect: +808
    • View Profile
Hi there
« on: April 15, 2014, 04:30:42 am »
+4

After being registered for a year and breaking my silence yesterday I think it might be time to introduce myself?

I'm from south western Germany and work as a Software Engineer. I started playing Dominion in RL at the end of 2011, online at the end of 2012. I've been a Dominion youtube junkie after finding an article with videos by WanderingWinder on DS resulting in watching much more videos than actually playing (or reading/writing here). After being short on free time (in Dominion speech: playing upgrade on a house, only in RL) I've started over playing online myself and I've actually started writing here!
Besides that, I might be the only German who does NOT like beer. But at least I like Bratwurst and Soccer so your view of the world shouldn't totally be shattered now ;). Other than that, I'm a veteran MTG player, spending all my money for it during my teenage years and I've been a moderator on a (back then) popular German MTG forum. I like other board games, too, especially since my wife doesn't like to play Dominion against me any more ;). At the moment we play Race for the Galaxy.
And finally I'm a music freak and am into 80's wave and post punk and recent indie music.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2014, 04:39:23 am by assemble_me »
Join the f.ds Dominion league | My Twitch channel

... and none of his posts shall remain unedited

Ozle

• Cartographer
  • Sorry, this text is personal.
  • Respect: +3360
    • View Profile
Re: Hi there
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2014, 12:17:06 pm »
+1

Hey there!

Welcome aboard, well you have been aboard for a while but it's nice to know a bit about so I can secretly judge them.....talk to them about thier hobbies!

Although you are german and I am in the UK so I shall not be taking about football to you in case it goes to penalty shootouts...
Try the Ozle Google Map Challenge!
http://forum.dominionstrategy.com/index.php?topic=7466.0

Sullying players Enjoyment of Innovation since 2013 Apparently!

assemble_me

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: assemble me
  • Dominion stream/yt junkie
  • Respect: +808
    • View Profile
Re: Hi there
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2014, 03:30:31 pm »

I guess that might be the reason why Arsenal wants to buy all the Germans ;). Although it doesn't always work out as expected...  ;)
Join the f.ds Dominion league | My Twitch channel

... and none of his posts shall remain unedited
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.087 seconds with 20 queries.