Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Author Topic: Resources for Dominion videos and live streams  (Read 30426 times)

MdLC

• Scout
  • Respect: +83
    • View Profile
Re: Resources for Dominion videos and live streams
« Reply #50 on: December 22, 2015, 12:00:37 am »

turns out the latter means i can't chat in the game, so i look like a dick never telling anyone "good luck" or what have you.

If you are confident in your typing skills, you can use the tab key to enter chat while in game. On the end game screen, it might take two tab presses if the chat is open but not focused (first tab closes chat, second opens and places your cursor in chat box).

funkdoc

• Witch
  • Respect: +414
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 22, 2015, 12:19:35 am »

SCSN: that's actually what i do!  but stream chat still shows up when it's on top of the game window - you can see this at the start of my stream earlier tonight (http://www.twitch.tv/srkfunkdoc/v/31184400).

also mdlc, the point is that i can't click on the box to actually chat anything since that part gets cut off.  i don't think pressing tab makes it appear any higher up...
« Last Edit: December 22, 2015, 01:24:16 am by funkdoc »

funkdoc

• Witch
  • Respect: +414
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 09, 2016, 05:27:11 pm »

oh hey, OBS keeps the game window on stream even if i have it minimized!  is this a new thing?

that solves the biggest remaining problem for me streaming this game (not being able to read chat between games without screwing up the stream).  the game window itself could still look a bit better since i can't stretch it horizontally to cover my whole screen, but it seems at least "fine" so i'm not going to complain much =)

you can definitely expect more of me streaming random games now!

assemble_me

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: assemble me
  • Dominion stream/yt junkie
  • Respect: +807
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 03, 2017, 03:59:34 am »
+1

Since I'm not the only one fighting with Chrome to setup the stream:

If you want to stream your Chrome window for the 2017 client, you have to deactivate hardware acceleration, otherwise all you get in OBS is a black screen.

In Chrome, open the menu on the far right to your adress line, go to Settings -> Display advance settings -> System -> remove the check from use hardware acceleration (or just go to settings and search hardware, I'm usually to lazy to search on my own)
« Last Edit: January 03, 2017, 04:05:32 am by assemble_me »
Join the f.ds Dominion league | My Twitch channel

... and none of his posts shall remain unedited
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Page created in 0.045 seconds with 21 queries.