Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: Isotropish ratings  (Read 10808 times)

sitnaltax

• Apprentice
  • Respect: +490
    • View Profile
Re: Isotropish ratings
« Reply #25 on: April 08, 2014, 06:52:51 pm »
+1

In a possible bug, I'm not showing up on the (full) Isotropish leaderboard. My games are being pulled in, and the log search finds them:

https://www.gokosalvager.com:8889/logsearch?p1name=rob+herman&p1score=any&p2name=&startdate=08%2F05%2F2012&enddate=04%2F06%2F2014&supply=&nonsupply=&rating=pro%2B&pcount=2&colony=any&bot=false&shelters=any&guest=false&minturns=&maxturns=&quit=false&resign=any&submitted=true&offset=0

...but even on the "full" leaderboard, I don't show up.

(BTW, thank you so much for the fantastic tools and aids. I'm a longtime Iso vet who wasn't willing to invest in Dominion while Goko was in charge. With the insult of Goko a step away and the awesome Salvager making it usable, I'm having a great time in online Dominion again.)

As far as I can tell, this is impossible.  Don't worry... my programs do impossible things all the time.  I'll see if I can bring it back to reality.  Thanks for reporting it, and for the kind words

Reality restored.

Thank you!

Now to work on repairing my catastrophically-atrophied skill!

ragingduckd

• Board Moderator
  • Respect: +3527
    • View Profile
Re: Isotropish ratings
« Reply #26 on: April 08, 2014, 07:19:33 pm »
+2

http://www.gokosalvager.com/ has had "Kingom Visualizer" in the top for so long ... it's so jarring!  :)
For us non-native English speakers: Why is it so jarring?

English restored.
Salvager Extension | Isotropish Leaderboard | Game Data | Log Search & other toys | Salvager Bug Reports

Salvager not working for me at all today. ... Please help! I can't go back to playing without it like an animal!
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.476 seconds with 20 queries.