Advertisements > Advertisements

New card sleeves stock has arrived - SleeveDominion

(1/2) > >>

Cataphract:
For those who might be interested: new Dominion and Thunderstone sleeves stock has arrived. More than 130 unbiased reviews available.

Horist:
I am new to Dominion but have all sets. I am interested in buying 3,000 sleeves for all expansions. Would I buy a 2k and a 1k?
Any coupon available?
Thanks!!

silverspawn:
the sleeves are pretty good, though I don't really understand why they're like 1/2 cm longer than necessary. that's not really a problem, but I also don't see an advantage here.

the delivery took forever though.

Beyond Awesome:

--- Quote from: silverspawn on June 27, 2014, 06:55:43 pm ---the sleeves are pretty good, though I don't really understand why they're like 1/2 cm longer than necessary. that's not really a problem, but I also don't see an advantage here.

the delivery took forever though.

--- End quote ---

Hey silverspawn, I am thinking of buying these. I have half of my Dominion set sleeved with Fantasy Flight sleeves. Have you used other sleeves before?

silverspawn:

--- Quote ---Have you used other sleeves before?
--- End quote ---
I assume you mean other sleeves for dominion cards? I haven't, I've asked my brother if magic sleeves fit, he tried it and said they don't. I don't have any other sleeves I could use, so I ordered these right away.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version