Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: GokoDom Announcements NEW 08 March  (Read 3175 times)

Kirian

• Board Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: Kirian
  • An Unbalanced Equation
  • Respect: +9411
    • View Profile
GokoDom Announcements NEW 08 March
« on: February 19, 2014, 11:24:18 am »
+2

Hey all!  I'm gotten a few PMs from people whose opponents aren't PMing them back.  As it happens, I have a number of alts standing by who signed up relatively late.  You can probably see where this is going.

If:

(1) You have sent your opponent two PMs, and
(2) Your opponent has not responded by 1600 PST -- 1900 EST -- 2359 UTC tonight (19 February)

Then: Please send me a PM and I will attempt to match you with a standby.

If you've already PM'd me, you need not send a second PM; however, please do send a PM if your opponent responds before the time listed above.

All of the above no longer applies.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2014, 10:19:48 am by Kirian »
Kirian's Law of f.DS jokes:  Any sufficiently unexplained joke is indistinguishable from serious conversation.

Kirian

• Board Moderator
  • An Unbalanced Equation
    • View Profile
Re: Can't find your opponent? PM me!
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2014, 09:08:26 pm »

Eight of you should have just received PMs with new pairings.  Those pairings will be reflected in the database later.
Kirian's Law of f.DS jokes:  Any sufficiently unexplained joke is indistinguishable from serious conversation.

Kirian

• Board Moderator
  • An Unbalanced Equation
    • View Profile
Re: Can't find your opponent? PM me!
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2014, 07:39:50 pm »
+3

Hey guys, a couple of things:

(1) If you need to request a bye for the next round (or any future rounds), the time to do so is now.  Specifically, no requests will be accepted after the deadline for results submission.

(2) If you notice a mistake in the spreadsheet, please let me know ASAP as well.  I've had a couple of people PM me about some mistakes, which is perfect.

(3) I'm going to be changing the format of the results thread to make it easier to keep track of.  Now:

a) One post per match.  The winner should post the result; if there's a tie, choose one person to post.

b) Use only the following formats:

[posting player] defeats [opponent]
[posting player] ties [opponent]

I'll also post these formats in the round 2 results thread.  The intent is to reduce clutter; all logs, scores, discussion, thank-yous, etc. will go into the Discussion thread.

Kirian

• Board Moderator
  • An Unbalanced Equation
    • View Profile
Re: GokoDom Announcements NEW 24 February
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2014, 05:22:13 pm »
+4

IMPORTANT NOTE

End of Round for Round 2 will be postponed by one week, to 10 March, due to Goko's extended downtime.

Kirian

• Board Moderator
  • An Unbalanced Equation
    • View Profile
Re: GokoDom Announcements NEW 27 February
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2014, 10:18:53 am »

Looking for Volunteers!!

Specifically, I have two people who have PM'd me that they're going to be missing in the first part of the week, and won't be able to play (or even set up a time!) until around Thursday.

If you have 1 or 3 points, and usually prefer to play later in the week anyway, and are willing to wait to schedule your match, please PM me so I can make those matches.  Thankfully this is early enough in the tournament that this won't disrupt things too much, though ideally my two volunteers will have order scores (on the Raw Data page) of 1001001 and 3003001.

Thanks!
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 21 queries.