Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: GokoDom III Status Notes: POSTPONED ONE WEEK  (Read 2040 times)

Kirian

• Board Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: Kirian
  • An Unbalanced Equation
  • Respect: +9413
    • View Profile
GokoDom III Status Notes: POSTPONED ONE WEEK
« on: February 06, 2014, 10:45:53 am »
+3

A couple of quick things that really don't belong in the signup thread:

(1) I'm looking for a volunteer, maybe two, to help me with scoring and taking care of the database.  PM me if you're interested, though as an aside I'll only use people who are known well on the forum.

(2) When I first posted the signup thread, Goko was pretty stable.  Goko has now sunk to a much less stable level.  There is a high chance I will postpone GokoDom III by a week if this instability continues.  I'll make a decision by Saturday at the latest.

(3) If you signed up, but don't want to be in for some reason, PM me ASAP.  We are full at this point, and any more signups are on a wait list, but I will be supremely unhappy with you if you forfeit the first round.  I will attempt to find a fair way to introduce wait-listed signups in round 2 if we have round 1 dropouts.  (Note that I have already approved a couple of round 1 byes by request, which is much, much different from simply not showing up!)
« Last Edit: February 08, 2014, 10:04:15 pm by Kirian »
Kirian's Law of f.DS jokes:  Any sufficiently unexplained joke is indistinguishable from serious conversation.

Kirian

• Board Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: Kirian
  • An Unbalanced Equation
  • Respect: +9413
    • View Profile
Re: GokoDom III Status Notes: POSTPONED ONE WEEK
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2014, 10:04:54 pm »
+3

At this point, Goko's instability is not making me thrilled about starting things up next Monday.  We'll postpone by a week.

Now I know what being a school superintendent feels like!
Kirian's Law of f.DS jokes:  Any sufficiently unexplained joke is indistinguishable from serious conversation.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 1.762 seconds with 20 queries.