Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Salvager for ipad/iphone  (Read 2831 times)

TheExpressicist

• Conspirator
  • Respect: +203
    • View Profile
Salvager for ipad/iphone
« on: January 19, 2014, 02:51:33 pm »
+5

Just found an app called VirtualChrome. It's kind of pricy as far as apps go ($5 for the app, +$10 for premium)

Originally I got it because I wanted an app where I could use keyboard shortcuts for Gmail. But then I noticed you can install extensions on it. Salvager works like a charm, and it also solves that pesky issue of not being able to chat while playing Dominon on iOS.

montandzarm

• Pawn
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Salvager for ipad/iphone
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2014, 04:15:53 pm »

I am trying to run Salvager on an Ipad Air.  Salvager will run, but it won't give me the option to choose kingdom cards when I play bots.  I am running Virtual Browser for Chrome. (upgraded to premium).  Anyone have any idea why this won't work?
« Last Edit: April 05, 2014, 04:28:26 pm by montandzarm »

florrat

• Minion
  • Shuffle iT Username: florrat
  • Respect: +748
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2014, 05:09:01 pm »

I am trying to run Salvager on an Ipad Air.  Salvager will run, but it won't give me the option to choose kingdom cards when I play bots.  I am running Virtual Browser for Chrome. (upgraded to premium).  Anyone have any idea why this won't work?
Have you enabled the kingdom generation in the user settings? (you might need to login to access these settings, are you able to do that?)

montandzarm

• Pawn
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2014, 07:10:53 pm »

That did it! Many thanks.

PSUmvp

• Coppersmith
  • Shuffle iT Username: MVP
  • Respect: +28
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2014, 12:45:47 am »

i have tried many different ways to get a stable full functioned ipad experience for dominion... i did try virtualchrome, but found it to have connection issues. Just recently i found the best option to date, amazon workspaces. it is not a cheap option, but it gives you a full windows instance that is fully accessible from the ipad. it also keeps the session active during disconnect and waits for you to get back in. definitely worth a try if you can swing it
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.08 seconds with 21 queries.