Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Awesome Watchtower game  (Read 1070 times)

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Awaclus
  • (´。• ω •。`)
  • Respect: +12868
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
Awesome Watchtower game
« on: December 29, 2013, 04:42:25 pm »
+6

http://dom.retrobox.eu/?/20131229/log.5122b3cbe4b0b5ff61e0c4ec.1388352083663.txt

Code: [Select]
Squire, Stonemason, Fishing Village, Watchtower, Horse Traders, Ironmonger, Catacombs, Margrave, Mountebank, Outpost
Watchtower is simply amazing here. Counter Mountebank and Margrave with your first Watchtower, then use your second Watchtower to buy a Stonemason for $4, gain and trash a Squire, gain and topdeck a Margrave, gain and topdeck a Squire and gain and trash a Stonemason. Also, Catacombs provided lots of versatility with $7 Stonemasons, too. Playing this game almost felt like solving a Dominion puzzle rather than actually playing Dominion. Too bad my opponent resigned mid-turn, because I think I could have figured out how to 3-pile there.

EDIT: In a longer game, Outpost would have been pretty good too, since you could have always bought and topdecked some terminal draw before your Outpost turn, or use Watchtower to replenish your hand during the Outpost turn.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2013, 08:35:18 pm by Awaclus »
Bomb, Cannon, and many of the Gunpowder cards can strongly effect gameplay, particularly in a destructive way

The YouTube channel where I make musicDownload my band's Creative Commons albums for free
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 20 queries.