Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Theme Board: A Christmas Story  (Read 1327 times)

SirPeebles

• Cartographer
  • Respect: +5459
    • View Profile
Theme Board: A Christmas Story
« on: December 24, 2013, 09:22:13 pm »
+5

Secret Chamber "Ninety seconds later I'm in the only room in the house where a boy of nine can sit in privacy and decode."
Masterpiece "I knew I was handing Miss Shields a masterpiece. Maybe Miss Shields, in her ecstasy, would excuse me from theme writing for the rest of my natural life."
Sage "Oh, rarely had the words poured from my penny pencil with such feverish fluidity."
Scheme "My mother, grabbing for her copy of Look magazine would find herself cleverly trapped into reading a Red Ryder sales pitch."
Feast "The heavenly aroma still hung heavy in the house. But it was gone. All gone. No turkey. No turkey sandwiches. No turkey salad. No turkey gravy, turkey hash, turkey a la king, or gallons of turkey soup. Gone. All gone."
Tournament "I've won! I've won!  A major prize!"
Haggler "The old man loved bargaining as much as an Arab trader, and he was twice as shrewd."
Jester "Hey, kid, hurry up, the store's closing!"
Rabble "In our world, you were either a bully, a toady, or one of the nameless rabble of victims."
Tactician "My mother was about to make another brilliant maneuver in the legendary battle of the lamp."
Well you *do* need a signature...

Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.144 seconds with 20 queries.